Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lifes Tricks

Life, its what everyone of us live each and every day. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but mostly just TRICKY!

Life can always play tricks and always WILl play tricks on us. But we must be smart and outsmart life. How you ask? That all depends on the kind of situation your in.

Like for example today, i had two tests to take. One in biology and one in math. My biology period comes before math and my test in that class was the easiest test i have ever taken in my life. I was so unbelieveably suprised and happy at the same time. I was sure to get a good grade now.

This event, SHOULD have taught me a lot. Knowing that life is full of opposites, i should have KNOWN that my Math test was going to be the hardest ever. But, unfortuantly i didnt. I should have figured it out and been able to trick life and be more prepared.

Other times, life leads you in the right direction only to find yourself right back where you started. You may think that this is in-fact another life trick. But actually, its just life telling you that whatever you need is right there, on that exact spot that your standing on. Its all inside you.

Tricking life isnt too hard. Just look inside yourself.

Has life ever tricked you?

No comments: