Friday, March 28, 2008

Wake Up Call

Mornings, dont you just love em?

As you slowly awake a few minutes before your alarm clock goes off due to your bodies "memory" of waking up all the time, the birds chirping beautifully and the splish splash of the raindrops on your window. You think about life a little, what you could do better, what you could do less, how to make it better in general. You roll to the side looking at the little shimmer of sunlight just barely peaking through your curtins. BAM BAM BAM BEEP your alarm clock suddenly goes. Your eyes now fully awake ralizing the pain in your hip because you have fallen off the bed due to the sudden suprise of the only one thing that can ruin such a beautiful moment.

This was my morning today, how was yours?

3 comments:

Savannah said...

This morning when I woke up, I thought for a moment that I was blind. Mascara had glued my lids together, and I didn’t have the energy yet to pull them open. So I lie there for a minuet, taking it all in. I thought to myself, it might not be that bad to be blind. You’re other senses are heightened. Maybe I’ll become Spiderman.

Hi, I'm Savannah.

Arjun said...

Haha, niicee. And hey Savannah:D

Thats funny, i like that.

head-desk said...

I like that - wake up call .
I woke up this morning, my eyelids so heavy and drooping - but my legs did the contrary and in sync with my brain's willpower, dragged myself out of the bed. :)

Hehe, I'm Karwai. (:
If you can, please do leave a comment!